Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Review of the College VoxBox 2012

I was lucky enough to receive the College VoxBox 2012 from Influenster. Once I received the package in the mail, I was really excited to open it. Upon opening it, I found imPRESS Press-On Manicure, Tropical Necco Wafers, NYC New York Color Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil, Energy Sheets, and a Pentel EnerGel-X pen. I was most excited about the pen, so I tried that immediately. I discovered that it writes in purple - my favorite color! I was so excited about that!



Now for the breakdowns:

imPRESS Press-On Manicure: I love the packaging of this manicure set. It looks like a set of fake nails in a nail polish bottle. the imPRESS Press-On Manicure is a cross between fake nails and nail polish. You apply it just like fake nails, but it is actually nail polish, not a set of fake nails. I'm very excited to have the chance to try this.

Tropical Necco Wafers: Coconut, passion fruit, strawberry, lime, banana, and mango versions of traditional Necco Wafers.

NYC New York Color Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil: An eyeliner pencil that creates a metallic, sparkling effect. I'm excited to get to try this. Perfect for Christmas.

Energy Sheets: Mint flavored sheets that dissolve on your tongue and give you an instant burst of energy. These sheets have B vitamins, zero calories, zero sugar, 50 mg of caffeine, and offer no sugar crash. These are great to have in your purse or backpack for a quick, instant energy and fresh breath at the same time.

Pentel EnerGel-X: A new version of the Pentel EnerGel pens that came out a few years ago which I loved then. Now, the EnerGel-X is retractable which is a bonus because there is no cap to lose, and it is quickly accessible and you only need one hand to be ready to write with it. This pen writes so smoothly, you hardly know you are writing with a ballpoint pen. That's the benefit of the gel ink. It also dries very quickly which is very good because I am left-handed and usually end up with ink smears on my hand. I have no ink smears with the Pentel EnerGel-X. I love this pen and couldn't have asked for a better one!

Disclaimer: I did receive these products complimentary of Influenster and the VoxBox program.

No comments:

Post a Comment